Alright, time to refresh this page so that depressing stuff isn’t at the top. Not fun.
Cool things that have happened since my last post:
- We heard the baby’s heartbeat: This was very cool. Much more momentous and moving than I expected it to be.
- We heard the baby moving around. See above.
- I felt the baby move. This has only happened once, but it was nuts. I’m looking forward to more of that.
- I went skiing and the weather was perfect! The mountains have been getting dumped on and the snow was excellent.
- I saw a cool Cirque du Soleil show.
- I almost saw all of the best picture nominations in time.
- “Falling Slowly” from Once won the Oscar for best original song. HUGE deal and I was so happy that Jon Stewart brought Marketa Irglova back to say her speech.
- Jon Stewart is hilarious.
- Jimmy Kimmel is also hilarious.
Not much else going on. Oh wait, how could I forget?!? I HAVE SOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing to be able to listen to my music again. Hooray!